Creative Business Casual Tips
- Try pairing your chinos, slacks, or your crop pants with something a little more creative and unexpected. Here is your opportunity to experiment with contradictory styles.
- A sleeveless vest or duster instead of the traditional blazer still keeps it professional.
- Try some bold jewelry or a neckerchief.
- A red lip instead of your go-to neutral can dramatically change your whole look. People will say "you look different" but they won't know why.
- Give your feet a break from heels and wear some flats or even mules. Add a fish net sock that peaks out from under your pants. Keep it subtle.
- Introduce color combinations that you wouldn't normally wear Monday-Thursday at work. Or even take an attempt at mixing patterns. Remember that by keeping the prints in the same color family and using a large and small print together is the best way to pull off this look.
Leave a Reply