How to DIY Your Own Wide Leg Cropped Jeans
You will need:
- A pair of jeans ( My suggestion is to use ones that are real denim instead of the stretch fabric. They will fray better).
- Sharp scissors
- Stitch ripper
- Put the jeans on and have someone mark where you want to cut them off. I want mine to hit about 2-3 inches above my ankle.
- Next, fold the jeans in half lengthwise to match up the leg exactly.
- Cut off both legs at the same time to make sure they will end up being the same length. The cut does not have to perfect as it will help in the distressing process.
- Take your stitch ripper and begin to pull out the white threads along the edge of the pants. I wanted my fray to be approximately 1/4 inch. After you have pulled out the desired amount of threads, run the jeans through a hot wash.